Most Expensive Things in the World
It is no secret to anyone that we live in a world in which all the things we obtain do in exchange for some remuneration. Each of the material things that we can find on earth has a price, and these vary in one way or another depending on the type of manufacturing, materials and other characteristics that determine the price of each thing.
There are objects, materials and other things on earth that have prices that are really incredible, and that only billionaires could get things like this. Currently, there is a list of objects that are considered the most expensive on earth.
Be objects that you can take with you or not, these are some of the most expensive things that exist on the planet:
– Millionaire stays: One of the first things that enter this list, is a suite of a hotel, which offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a stay that goes beyond the five stars. The Grand Penthouse Suite at The Mark Hotel has been qualified as the largest and most luxurious place to stay, and it costs no less than $ 100,000 per night, of course, this place only attracts the most exclusive and wealthiest guests
– Ostentatious communication: The Apple brand has launched a luxury phone, this is the iPhone 5 Black Diamond, and as the name says, the logo so characteristic of the brand is accompanied by a beautiful silhouette made of precious black diamonds 26 carats, and as if this was not luxurious enough, it also includes more than 600 precious stones that adorn the rest of the phone, this is valued at $ 16,500,000.
– Luxurious transportation: Luxurious cars have always been a trend, but the Ferrari brand has set the pace for a long time with its 250 GTO Racer model, which is currently valued at $ 52,000,000.
– The most expensive substance: Antimatter is a substance that is planned to be used in trips through space in order to exceed the objectives of any existing fuel for this purpose, for this reason, it is valued at the exorbitant amount of $ 100 billion for every milligram.
– A very expensive brand: We know that renowned brands represent high monetary income, and this is one of the main objectives that companies maintain. There is a method through which other companies manage to grow their money, and it is the purchase of domains over the internet, for example, the domain name sex.com has positioned itself as the most expensive domain, sold for the sum of $ 13 million.
– The walk of more value: The luxurious shoes are always the best choice due to its quality and design and let’s face it, we all love shoes, but not everyone can pay for the most expensive shoes in the world. This is a pair made by Jason Arasheben, which are covered by more or less 14 thousand white diamonds that add up to 340 carats worth $ 2 million.
– The guardian of luxury objects: For the richest and most vain women a heart-shaped bag has been designed that has entered the Record Guinness list with a value of $ 3,800,000 since it has almost 5,000 diamonds on its surface.